- Share one great idea —Tell a story, motivate, and inspire.
- Make it quick —Presentations must be 5 minutes or less. You have 15 minutes in each break and 30 mins during lunch break. This way you will be able to handle multiple groups.
- No live demos of products —We want to hear about the idea directly from you. A solution can be shown.
- Be creative —You can use slides, videos, to present your talk. You can put up 6 A3 size posters and you will be given a TV screen to project your 6 slides.
- Avoid sales pitches —Refrain from advertising products and services.
- The topic should be on DevOps and Cloud – Collaboration for Success. It can be your experience, case study, challenges of implementing DevOps, best practice from your experience.
- Hurry and sign up! —There are only 8 slots, so submit your lightning talk soon!
- Have fun! —This is your chance to share your passion for your great idea. If selected, your entry to the conference is free along with one more person.
Lightning Talk submissions are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis and space is limited. Email your Lightning Talk proposal to LightningTalks@Xellentro.com by the June 30, 2019 deadline, including the following:
- Your full name, title, organization, email address, and phone number.
- Your final Lightning Talk PowerPoint slides, video.
- A short description of your talk (500 characters or less).
- A 1-minute video of you introducing the topic.
- A brief, interesting fact about yourself that we can share with the Lightning Talks audience.
- A TV will be provided at the Lightning Talk booth. There will be no audio system.
- All expenses for travel and stay of the selected candidates to be borne by the candidates themselves.
Decisions on the selected candidates: July 15, 2019. 6 Posters of B3 size to be sent by July 31, 2019 by selected candidates.