DevOps India Summit 2022
Call for Speakers for DOIS22
DevOps India Summit 2022 joyfully invites nominations for speaking opportunity in the conference. Last date for submission of nomination is 30th April 2022
- The theme is “Intelligent and Efficient DevSecOps and SRE with AIOps, MLOps, DataOps and Observability”
- All topics should be related to the theme. AIOps, MLOps, and DataOps should be presented as how they have been used in further improving the DevSecOps and SRE implementation, thus enabling better value realization.
- The abstract should be not more than 300 words and the content should revolve around sharing knowledge and experience. Product specific content will not be accepted. The product vendor companies also must come with customer and showcase the customer journey and how their product has helped.
- The nominations will be evaluated by the panel of SMEs and the Jury.
- The shortlisting process consists of 2 stages. First shortlisting will be based on the relevance of the topic and the value add capacity presented in the abstract. The second shortlisting will be on the basis of the presentations and video submitted on the topic that gets shortlisted.
- Based on our past experiences, weightage is given to case studies of how the implementation is done and its benefits for customer/business. Technical presentations can be done showing the usage of technology in co-creating value by the supplier and customer.
- Organizational approvals, if applicable, shall be taken before submission of nomination.
- A speaker shall be allowed to have not more than 1 co-speaker, if he/she wants to have one.
- After the first shortlisting, Speakers or Co-speakers cannot be changed.
- The duration of Speaker session will be 30 mins. All CFS speakers will be speaking in parallel tracks at any point of time.
- All the sessions shall be recorded after Final selection. The selected candidates should ensure that there is good internet connection during the recording, having proper lighting, DOIS background and no noise.
- The Speakers who record their sessions with us for presentation in the Conference must ensure that they are present for the live Q&A session on chat during their specified slot in the event. They will be informed about the timings a week in advance from the event date.
- Recordings of all sessions will be available free to all speakers and registered delegates for viewing.
- The presentations and videos will be DOIS property and they can be shared with participants and others who may want to buy. It can also be commercially published in any form giving author the credit.