Global DevOps Leader Thought On How DevOps is Helpful in Current And Future
Global DevOps Leader Thoughts on How DevOps is Helpful in Current And Future
How DevOps can be helpful in the Current Scenario and the New Future of #WFH
As part of the DevOps for Executive Initiative, we had conducted an interview discussion with Mirco Hering on April 10! The CEO of Xellentro Consulting, Dr. Niladri Choudhuri had a great session along with Mirco Hering, Managing Director at Accenture and Global DevOps Leader, where they discussed in detail about “How DevOps can be helpful in the current scenario and the new future of #WFH.”
Mirco Hering is the Managing Director at Accenture and Global DevOps Leader. He supports major public and private sector companies in Australia and overseas in their search for efficient IT delivery. He shares his experiences on notafactoryanymore.com and while speaking at international conferences. He is the author of "DevOps for the Modern Enterprise", a book helping companies adopt Agile & DevOps and push through the transformation barriers caused by legacy technology and legacy thinking.
Global DevOps practice lead at Accenture
Dr. Niladri Choudhuri
Founder, CEO at Xellentro
Highlights of the Discussion
- Mirco’s thought on how the organizations using DevOps are in a better situation in the current scenario.
- Should the organizations now look at the Value Stream Mapping and improve the flow to deliver the outcome faster?
- New critical factors to be measured now in this new future of working to improve the flow to deliver the outcome faster.
- How is Sharing more important down the line to make business run successfully?
- Is there going to be changed in the tools of CI/CD and other aspects like monitoring to facilitate a new way of distributed working?
- Will security play a significant role as we go forward in the future?