DEVOPS INDIA SUMMIT AWARDS 2022
DOIS Award 2022 is being organized by DevOps India Summit. This is the second year of this global award on DevOps and SRE recognizing the excellence in the area of DevSecOps, SRE and use of AIOps and MLOps in improving DevSecOps and SRE area.
As per Carlota Perez, we are in the middle of the Industrial Revolution 4.0. Socio-economic needs give rise to demand for new technology and new technology gives rise to new socio-economic need. As we are in the middle of the Industry 4.0, there is a lot more to change in way customer expects the products and services they consume and also how these needs will influence change in technology advancement. This means we have to have agility and adaptability. Time is not for big-bang transformation but for gradual and continual evolution, co-creating value. Companies need to be able to do this and this requires use of DevSecOps, SRE, AIOps and MLOps. In this award we want to see this coming out and not just the use of each in Silo.
This award will be open to the following:
- DevSecOps, SRE, AIOps/MLOps implementation Teams
- Product Vendors
- System Integrators
Awards nomination will be accepted from across the globe.
Why nominate for this Award?
- This is the second time a global award is being organized from India as part of the prestigious DOIS event, after the grand success of DOIS21.
- The winners will be highlighted in the DOIS22 Virtual event in-front of thousands of delegates and stalwarts of DevSecOps and SREs.
- The winners will also be able to present in DOIS22 virtual global event. This will help in showcasing the good work done, give back to the community by sharing the knowledge.
- It endorses you for the good work done by the expert jury consisting of global experts in the respective area. This will help organizations to reward their team, as people are most important to the organization.
- It helps organizations to position themselves as the industry leader and helps improve the organization profile.
- Finally, it also gives you the opportunity to network with a large number of fellow practitioners across the globe.
The judgement will be based on the following:
- Final Outcome and Improvement
- Uniqueness of the solution
- Innovative Toolchain architecture
- Usage of. AIOps and MLOps in further improving DevSecOps and SRE processes
- Use of AIOps /MLOps
- All work submitted should have been completed before April 30, 2022 and started not earlier than January 10, 2022. The submission should have substantiation of the claims for each of the Selection Criteria.
- Best use of AIOps/MLOps in DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE Project of the Year – Inhouse
- Best SRE Project of the Year – Inhouse
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – Inhouse
- DevSecOps / AIOps / MLOps Professional of the Year – Inhouse
- SRE Professional of the Year – Inhouse
- Best use of AIOps/MLOps in DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE Project of the Year – SI
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – SI
- Best SRE Project of the Year – SI
- DevSecOps / AIOps / MLOps Professional of the Year – SI
- SRE Professional of the Year – SI
- Best use of AIOps/MLOps in DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE Project of the Year – Startup
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – Startup
- Best SRE Project of the Year – Startup
- DevSecOps Professional of the Year – Startup
- SRE Professional of the Year – Startup
- DevSecOps Leader of the Year
- SRE Leader of the Year
- Most Successful Cultural Transformation – DevSecOps & SRE
- AIOps / MLOps Leader of the Year
- Best Tool for AIOps/MLOps
- Best Tools for SRE
- Best Tools for DevSecOps
- Best use of Cloud Native
- Best use of Microservices/Containers
- Best Community/Non-Profit Initiative focusing on AIOps/MLOps
- Special Mention Award
Points to be Noted:
- All submissions can be shared by organizer through social media or in form of e-book or book.
- All decisions of the Jury are final.
- Submissions will be in the form of filling the form with substantiation of the claim.
- There will be a fee of Rs. 5,000/- (68 USD) per entry for team entries and Rs. 3,000/- (34 USD) for individual entry. Only entries where fee is paid will be considered. Entry fee is non-refundable.
- The nominations are open from January 10, 2022 and last date of submission of nomination is April 30, 2022.
- All finalists will be informed by June 30, 2022 and the final presentation to be submitted by July 7, 2022.
- All winners will be declared by July 15, 2022.
- All recording of the winner sessions to be complete by August 7, 2022.