DOIS Award 2021 is being organized by DevOps India Summit. This is the first global award on DevOps and SRE recognizing the excellence in the area of DevSecOps, SRE and use of AI/ML, IoT and Data Science in improving DevSecOps and SRE area.
As per Carlota Perez, we are in the middle of the Industrial Revolution 4.0. Socio-economic needs give rise to demand for new technology and new technology gives rise to new socio-economic need. As we are in the middle of the Industry 4.0, there is a lot more to change in way customer expects the products and services they consume and also how these needs will influence change in technology advancement. This means we have to have agility and adaptability. Time is not for big-bang transformation but for gradual and continual evolution, co-creating value. Companies need to be able to do this and this requires use of DevSecOps, SRE, AI/ML, IoT, Data Science. In this award we want to see this coming out and not just the use of each in Silo.
This award will be open to the following:
- DevSecOps and SRE implementation Teams
- Product Vendors
- System Integrators
Awards nomination will be accepted from the across the globe.
Why nominate for this Award?
This is the first time a global award is being organized from India as part of the prestigious DOIS event. The winners will be highlighted in the DOIS21 Virtual event in-front of thousands of delegates and stalwarts of DevSecOps and SREs. The winners will also be able to present in DOIS21 virtual global event. This will help in showcasing the good work done, give back to the community by sharing the knowledge. It endorses you for the good work done by the expert jury consisting of global experts in the respective area. This will help organizations to reward their team, as people are most important to the organization. It helps organizations to position themselves as the industry leader and helps improve the organization profile. Finally, it also gives you the opportunity to network with a large number of fellow practitioners across the globe.
The judgement will be based on the following:
- Final Outcome and Improvement
- Uniqueness of the solution
- Innovative Toolchain architecture
- Usage of DevSecOps and SRE processes
- Use of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science
All work submitted will have to be completed before January 31, 2020 and started not earlier than January 1, 2020. The submission should have substantiation of the claims for each of the Selection Criteria.
SVP, Head of Automation and Platform Engineering Truist
CEO & Principal Consultant Engineering DevOps Consulting
Global Head- Engineering Transformation L&T Infotech Ltd.
Dr. Tapabrata Pal
Sr. Director & Sr. Distinguished Engineer Capital One
Solution Architecture AM – Advanced technology Centers Accenture
Agile/DevOps/SRE Coach, Consultant & Trainer Creative Agile Partners - DevOps North East organizer
Categories of Awards:
Category 1 Inhouse
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – Inhouse
- Best SRE Project of the Year – Inhouse
- DevSecOps Professional of the Year - Inhouse
- SRE Professional of the Year – Inhouse
- Best usage of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE - Inhouse
Category 2 SI
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – SI
- Best SRE Project of the Year – SI
- DevSecOps Professional of the Year - SI
- SRE Professional of the Year – SI
- Best usage of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE - SI
Category 3 StartUp
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – Startup
- Best SRE Project of the Year – Startup
- DevSecOps Professional of the Year - Startup
- SRE Professional of the Year – Startup
- Best usage of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE - Startup
Category 4 Leader
- DevSecOps Leader of the Year
- SRE Leader of the Year
- Most Successful Cultural Transformation – DevSecOps & SRE
- Best usage of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE
Category 5 Tools & Technologies
- Best Tool with AI/ML/IoT/ Data Science in DevSecOps
- Best Tool with AI/ML/IoT/ Data Science in SRE
- Best use of Cloud Native
- Best use of Microservices/Containers
- Best automation to reduce TOIL
- Best Tool of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE
Category 6 Community/Non-Profit Initiative
- Best Community/Non-Profit Initiative
Category 7 Jury’s Choice
- Special Mention Award
- All submissions can be shared by organizer through social media or in form of ebook or book.
- All decisions of the Jury are final.
- Submissions will be filling a form and a presentation with substantiation of the claim. There will be a fee per entry which is not refundable. Only entries where fees are paid will be considered.
- The nominations are open from January 1, 2021 and last date of submission of nomination is May 31, 2021.
- All finalists will be informed by May 31, 2021 and the final presentation to be submitted by June 7, 2021.
- All winners will be declared by June 30, 2021.
- All recording of the winner sessions to be complete by July 31, 2021.