DevOps India Summit 2021
DevOps India Summit Award 2021
DevOps India Summit 2021 takes great pride in introducing and organizing DevOps India Summit Awards 2021. This is the first global award on DevOps and SRE recognizing the excellence in the areas of DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE and use of AI/ML, IoT and Data Science in improving DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE area.
As per Carlota Perez, we are in the middle of the Industrial Revolution 4.0 where Socio-economic needs give rise to demand for new technology and new technology gives rise to new socio-economic need. So, there is a lot more to change in the way customer expects the products and services they consume. Their expectation will influence change in technology advancement which means agility and adaptability is a must. This time is not for big-bang transformation but for gradual and continual evolution, co-creating value. To be able to do this and this organizations require use of DevSecOps, SRE, AI/ML, IoT, Data Science. From this perspective, contributions in different categories will get evaluated and the award winners will be decided by the panel of judges comprising of industry stalwarts across the globe.
- DevSecOps and SRE implementation Teams
- Product Vendors
- System Integrators
Why nominate for DOIS Award 2021?
- To get recognized in presence of global community
- To showcase your contributions by presenting to the global community.
- To know your competitors
- To reward your Organizational Teams
- To reposition your brand and improve the organization profile.
- To network with the DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE and global community
The judgement will be based on the following:
- Outcome and Improvement
- Uniqueness of the solution
- Innovative Toolchain Architecture
- Usage of DevSecOps and SRE processes
- Use of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science
Categories of Awards
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – Inhouse
- Best SRE Project of the Year – Inhouse
- DevSecOps Professional of the Year – Inhouse
- SRE Professional of the Year – Inhouse
- Best usage of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE – Inhouse
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – SI
- Best SRE Project of the Year – SI
- DevSecOps Professional of the Year – SI
- SRE Professional of the Year – SI
- Best usage of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE – SI
- Best DevSecOps Project of the Year – Startup
- Best SRE Project of the Year – Startup
- DevSecOps Professional of the Year – Startup
- SRE Professional of the Year – Startup
- Best usage of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE – Startup
- DevSecOps Leader of the Year
- SRE Leader of the Year
- Most Successful Cultural Transformation – DevSecOps & SRE
- Best usage of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE
- Best Tool with AI/ML/IoT/ Data Science in DevSecOps
- Best Tool with AI/ML/IoT/ Data Science in SRE
- Best use of Cloud Native
- Best use of Microservices/Containers
- Best automation to reduce TOIL
- Best Tool of AI/ML/IoT and Data Science in DevSecOps and SRE
- Best Community/Non-Profit Initiative
- Special Mention Award
- The nominations are open from January 1, 2021 and last date of submission of nomination is July 23, 2021.
- Only the projects/work started and completed between January 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021 shall be considered for award evaluation. The submission must have substantiation of the claims for each of the Selection Criteria.
- Submissions for Award nomination includes filling up of an Entry Form and submitting a presentation with substantiation of the claim.
- There will be a fee per entry which is not refundable. Only entries where fees are paid will be considered.
- The decision of the Jury will be final.
- The organizer reserves the right to utilize the submissions under Award Nomination for sharing on social media or compilation of ebook.