Product Management Responsibilities
Product Management Responsibilities in Current Scenario
As part of the DevOps for Executives initiative, CEO of Xellentro Consulting Services, Dr. Niladri Choudhuri has interacted with Ms. Yogyata Mehtani on “Product Management” in the current #WFH situation. It would be interesting to note in this video, that Ms. Yogyata Mehtani, an experienced product owner and product management consultant, working from home, most of her time, has to share, providing the tips on how to make this #WFH successful for Product Teams and Product Managers.
People today are used to see Product Owners and Product Managers to be physically in the place where the development is going on. Now with the changed way of working from home, caused due to the disruption of Novel Covid-19, Product Owners and Product Managers also need to get used to #WFH and Product teams also getting accustomed.
Product Manager & Growth Consultant
Dr. Niladri Choudhuri
Founder, CEO at Xellentro
Highlights of the Discussion
Few effective points discussed in this session includes-
- What is Product Management?
- Is Product Manager also responsible for Operational side along with the development?
- How the Business Continuity Plan is playing a role in the organizations for bringing profits?
- Yogyata Mehtani’s experience as Product Manager working from home.
- Product Manager challenges while wfh, how to overcome it and deliver the outcome.
- Complexity of wfh with different team in different location and size.
- How to track your own work progress as Product Manager?
- What are the skills required for a Product Manager?